Steps to follow
- • Contact of the applicant for reunification with the Subdirección General de Asuntos de Extranjería in Spain. Request for a DNA test.
- • GENOMICA will provide the applicant with the nearest collaborating center to his/her address for the taking of samples.
- • Summons by the Spanish embassy or consulate in the country of origin of the individual to be reunited for sample collection.
- • Analysis of the samples (DNA extraction, genetic profile, results and evaluation) at GENOMICA in Madrid (Spain).
- • Issuing and sending the report to the Spanish embassy or consulate in the country of origin.
- • Completion of the procedures and obtaining the reunification visa.
- • Documentation of the applicant (ID card, passport, residence permit…).
- • Documentation of the applicant (DNI, passport, birth certificate…).
- • DNA test request delivered by the embassy.